Below is an interactive map of The Faelands including the maps from Dead Kel and Teeth of Naros:
For those who have used my online maps of Guild Wars this has a lot more features like: being able to zoom in/out, search for a particular location, add your own custom locations with notes to them, and importing/exporting custom locations to share with your friends 😀
Tested on the following Windows-based browsers:
- Google Chrome 19.0.1084.46 – may become unresponsive while importing a lot of custom locations(1).
- Internet Explorer 9 – moving the map may be choppy.
- Mozilla Firefox 12 – may become unresponsive while importing a lot of custom locations (A prompt may appear stating that the script is taking a long time to execute) (1). May display some rendering artifacts.
- Opera 11.64 – the map may be slow with the location names are displayed. Also have a rendering or CSS-related issue with the map tiles when the scale is changed. Opera 12 Beta has some performance improvements but it’s still probably the slowest compared to the other browsers.
- Safari 5.1.5 (7534.55.3) – clearing the map-related data may or may not work.
For any problems, comments, suggestions and/or violent reactions, please submit them here.
(1) – Happened when trying to import ~150 locations
[2012 Oct 17] Ooops! At some point, I made modifications to a module which the map script uses and there was a bug which affected the addition/modification of custom locations. Should be fixed now (=